Thursday, February 18, 2016

valentine's weekend recap



This past weekend was president's day weekend so I was able to visit home for the long weekend!! It was so nice spending time relaxing at home with family and friends after a crazy couple of weeks at school (midterms every single week this quarter!!!!!).

This is the first year my boyfriend and I weren't able to be together for valentine's day, but he surprised me with gifts through the mail, which was almost as good as a real life date. On Saturday morning I was surprised with a delivery of roses, chocolates, and a sweet love note! I spent the day with family and got together with a couple of girlfriends and we went out for an early 'galentine's' sushi celebration. On Sunday (actual valentine's day), my sister and my bff watched the bachelor special (Janner forever) and ate chipotle. It was such a great way to celebrate valentine's day!! I hope everyone had a good weekend <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment