Sunday, April 27, 2014

crafty way to store your letters︱diy letter book



Originally finding this diy from Pinterest, I decided to try it out and recreate my own version. I had a box full of old birthday cards, letters from friends and family, postcards, etc. and figured that this would be such a cute and crafty way to save space and keep all my special notes in one place (this will be especially convenient for when I move into my dorm room). The actual diy is very basic. Simply begin by hole punching the end of each envelope opposite of the flap. Using two (or three depending on how large the envelopes are), loop each letter through and secure. I think it would also be cool to collect postcards from your travels or ones that have been sent to you and attach them all together in time order. This is about as easy as any diy gets, but it's such an efficient way to preserve memories without the clutter. Place the letter book among other books on a bookshelf and your memories will always be accessible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment