Tuesday, September 8, 2015

etsy inspired fall & halloween decor

Fall is hands down one of my favorite times of the year. I love the cooler weather, bundling up in sweater & scarves, staying in and drinking tea and hot cocoa, getting pumpkin spice lattes (!!!) from starbucks, and getting in the halloween spirit entirely too early (it's still just the beginning of september, haha!) 

I was browsing etsy and fell in love with all of the fall themed decor and home items. since I'm a broke college student and can't afford to buy all of these cute items to fall-ify my apartment, I decided to compile a list of my top etsy picks and pretend that I could fill my home. 


Hand Knit Autumn Pumpkins





Charcoal Gray Velvet Pumpkins



Cinnamon Chair Glass Mug Candle



I might accidentally eat this one! 

'Winter is Coming' Essential Oil Candle





 Candy Corn Garland



perfect for a fall/halloween themed party!

Halloween Mickey Ears




These are perfect for a trip to disneyland around the halloween season! I've always wanted to go when the decorations are halloween themed, and even heard that they have a special day during october where the park is open all night long. If I were to go around this time of year I would definitely pick up a pair of these ears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment