Tuesday, September 8, 2015

current makeup favorites



1. Urban Decay Naked Basics Eye Shadow Palette - $29

I typically use 'naked 2' in my crease, 'foxy' or 'wos' over the lid, 'venus' as an inner corner & brow bone highlight, then a mixture of 'faint' and 'crave' to fill in my brows. 


2. Revlon Colorstay 24 hr 200 Nude (normal/dry skin) - $11-$14

This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. It provides medium coverage without feeling or appearing as if you are even wearing a foundation. Easy to blend and extremely build able coverage!


3. Make Up For Ever Smokey Extravagant Mascara Sample - $24

I have been using a sample of this mascara ever since I received it with a Sephora purchase. This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used, and it gives me dramatic lashes that don't fall throughout the day/night. 


4. NYX 'Born to Glow' Liquid Illuminator 01 Sunbeam - $7.50

Perfect for adding a glow to your cheeks, and works great layered underneath #5!


5. Milani Illuminating Face Powder 01 Amber Nectar - $10

Perfect for an overall glow, & can be used as a general bronze/blush/highlight - truly a 3-in-one product!


6. ELF Essential Bronzing Brush - $2

Although I haven't tried many brushes, this one works perfectly to apply powder highlight, bronzer, blush or contour and I use it to apply the Milani illuminating powder!


No comments:

Post a Comment