Tuesday, September 1, 2015

back to school: supplies & essentials


with september right around the corner, i'm currently in the process of packing up and organizing myself for back to school. one of my favorite parts of this time of year is getting together school supplies and a comfortable yet cute work space. 
here are some back to school essentials i've put together for the new school year:

1. a cute planner/agenda



 
    ban.do

$20 is definitely pricey and the most i've ever spent on a planner, but as soon as i opened the package i realized that this agenda is worth the cost. every page is unique and each month is full of cute designs. i can already tell that this agenda will make me excited to get organized and plan out my life.

my favorite things about this agenda:


  • sticker page
  • lasts 17-months, starting in august!
  • adorable pattern/details 

2. a pencil case



    ban.do


3. create your own comfortable and cute work space

this year i decided i wanted to change up my work space by adding some cute decorative yet practical items to my desk.

easel, chalkboard memo board + chalkboard pen


    daiso japan

use this chalkboard memo board to keep track of your schedule, leave yourself inspirational messages or reminders.

alphabet stamp + gold ink set





    michaels

when i spotted this stamp and ink set in the clearance isle at michaels i just couldn't resist tossing them into my cart. these can be used to add cute reminders and messages in your agenda!

aaaand that sums up my back to school supply and essential list! cheers to an organized, stylish upcoming school year. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment